Wednesday 4 November 2009

FEARS!

Me and Ellie Harvey made a bunch of short films together for the fashion section, we call the series Fears. I was going to edit it myself but postal strike (aka shit) happened and so the duty was shifted to Ellie. And thank god she did it because it's creepy and beautiful, whereas if it was me, it would just be creepy (and slightly disturbing). It's my proudest moment yet so please go check it out. And when you've done that, come back and see this nice surprise cameo by Julian Gross from Liars... How can a silly clip turn out nice like that eh?



As if that's not enough, I've got 3 of my favourite songs mixed by James Spankie for you to listen to too! This project is star-studded I'm not even going to start name dropping because it will go on forever but thank you to everyone who took part. I love you all!

Electricity | Alison Mosshart and James Spankie by supersweet

How I'd Live My Life Aka The Bumblebee Song | Sweet Baboo and James Spankie by supersweet

The Book Thief | Tom Bellamy and James Spankie by supersweet

No comments:

Post a Comment