Friday 13 November 2009

Miniature Beings

Having just returned to the office after a soggy unfulfiing lunch break, I was met by a wide-eyed Chol keen for me to see her miniature horsey, Eeyore. Sadly the meeting was in the form of a picture, but in hindsight this was probably best for the cute brute, who to me, conjured up images of barbeques and sesame baps!

So with a belly half full and a curiosity for these crumb sized critters I decided to compile a mouth watering “Pygmy Pet CanapĂ© collection!”

Micro pigs have enjoyed media attention of late, with Posh Beckham rumoured to bought her hubby a couple for Christmas.

These smiley, succulent swine retail for exorbitant amounts, going for the best part of a grand, but then fine dining has always been an extravagance! Take a look at this pig, it is asking, nay, demanding to be given the old Jamie Oliver make over. A quick wazz of pepper a bosh of salt and bobs your uncle, luxury lunch.

If pork is not your passion and you like your food to be as cute as it is tasty, then you my friend will surely delighted to meet the Pygmy Hedgehog. With its prickly exterior, this one puts the challenge into chewing. Somewhat like a scotch egg in proportions, this one is sure to be a family fave.

Ok, ok, I know what your thinking, what about people who don’t eat meat, well rest assured I have catered for the pescetarians (fish eaters) out there as well.

Here for your salivation is the pygmy seahorse.

Pretty in pink it may be, but splendid as sushi I think is more appropriate.



Well I hope I have wetted your appetites with these new menu ideas. Anyone wishing to refer me to the RSPCA should be aware of my allegiance to the other RSPCA (Royal Society for Perfectly Cooked Animals) before berating my taste (or lack of). Anyway if you are feeling vengeful you can get back at me in miniature with a Dwarf Caiman! These razor toothed would be a perfect surprise to find in any purse or man bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment