Monday 23 November 2009

Terrible Photography

Am I really a bad photographer? Today I uncovered an old CD I did with Meric and Logan from the Dodos. There are so many gross/silly/stoopid pictures that can never be released anywhere or their nice career will be destroyed.

Let me ease you in, this is the nicest and most innocent one I have of our last shoot in July.
Pressing rewind to the first time we met 2 years ago, without saying more than a simple "hello, how are you?". They gave me this...
And one of the first pictures when I really didn't know how to take pictures... Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Presets!This one I didn't take the pictures, Krittiya did. But I was up all night preparing costumes and props... Styling is my area of expertise, I'd like to think...Oh Liars... Is this your dark side that I bring out or is it my twisted personality projected onto you??

I do love my job though, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment