Wednesday 18 November 2009

Welcome Home Babioshka!

I know, we've been talking about JUST ANIMALS this whole week and it's turning into a pet blog. But I promise it will be the last one. I can't not talk about this because look who's back!

It's Babioshka, aka Missy, aka Michael! Yes, she's returned to the SS HQ for a two week loan.

After 2 completely sleepless nights and onto my 3rd. I got seriously depressed last night from not sleeping. Wondering how Michael was doing, I called her up. The owner said I could visit. But after asking if I could just sleep there over the night because it was a long trip from Islington to Chelsea, she said take the cat. So here she is. Back in my loving arms!

If you ask me, I think Babioshka belongs here. She's a musical cat. In the day, you'll find her posing with the best Liars tee ever made. Then comes the night, she'll be watching a Sigur Ros DVD. What a total groupie!

We love you Babio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment