Thursday 1 October 2009

Meet our Guest Eds!

Now that Gemma's posted about her obsession, I feel I should do one too. Since last month, I've been stalking the Raveonettes like hell. Why? Because I was dying to get them to guest edit our October issue!

And when I say stalking, I literally mean that. Met up with the band the day after their London show, flew out to NYC - "accidentally" bumping into Sune again at Heathrow on the way. Then went to see Autolux - "casually" bumping into Sune again at the Bowery Ballroom. He's a great great photographer as you will see in our Art Gallery Part 1, and you'll definitely get to see all the other sides of the band as we go on.

Now I'm out in LA, apparently flying out on the same day as Sharin too, though my groupie radar wasn't strong enough to track her down but I felt her in spirit. The new album In and Out of Control is so good it hypnotises me to lose all of the control and give it over to them. So there you have it, I'm introducing our first ever Guest Eds in the most psychotic and schizophrenic way possible which means you really need to check out how much I'm obsessing right now. We have poll, TV, art, music, fashion and even some hot shit tabloid gossip... all about them this month!

Enjoy, but don't go crazy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment