Wednesday 28 October 2009

Letter of the day...

Hi Guys,

I thought you related industry people would be a good source to ask. I am looking for a contact with Benicio del Toro to give him a script. Do you have any leads? My friend is raising 8M for a feature movie. They secured 10% and won the award for the best screenplay at last week’s Atlanta Film Festival. They are seriously going after major awards.

Here is an overview. You can share this overview with others. I have the screenplay for selective readers. I appreciate your help!

Babioshki*

917-call-me

*details have been changed to protect identity.


SS: Yeah, mate... Let me speed dial my best friend Benny and get back to you. Or Benny if you read this before I manage to lift my heavy finger, you can get back to Babioshki yourself you lazy bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment