Tuesday 1 December 2009

YOUR STEREO FEELS LIKE CRYING...


Oh Dawson, let it out with STEREOMOOD

First take a moment to hail online (legal) music streaming:

(Clap Clap Clap Clap - I tried to upload actual sound effects, but alas, big internet fail AGAIN)

Last Fm, Pandora, Spotify....and now StereoMood.

Before you render the online program for hormonal Bon Iver listening women, this website is so so damn amazing I want to eat my super pretentious hat. Not only does it select moods for you, it also selects some real decent tracks attached to the mood. Saving all the trouble of the quirky listener to furiously go through Itunes, make your own playlist and try to retain some pride by naming it something effortlessly unique aka "Music to Eat Meat To". Not fun.

Drawback...the lists don't ever change. So after you've had your go with one mood, might get a bit monotonous...

I urge you and plead you with my emotive words to try it yourself, you can even search what you wish, but here's some cracking moods to get jamming to:

MAKE LOVE: Bone your lover knowing they are thinking 'Dirty Old Man'. Thank you Lulu. Thank you.

FEEL LIKE CRYING: Wait. Juliette Lewis 'Suicide Dive Bombers' is also on the "Make Love" playlist. First they call it Make Love and now they want you to cry while having sex. Maybe this is for the sentimentals...

FOREPLAY: Yeah, now this is where its at, Notorious B.I.G. gets diiirty with 'I'm Fucking You Tonight'. Woo for-play...

DREAMY: Possibly one of the best play-lists, The XX, Sufjan Stevens, Pearl Jam and....What. The. Hell. Juliette Suicidal Lewis again??? (Cough) sellout (Cough)

VINTAGE: The old school rockers, some dead, some still trying to "live the dream". If only there was program to make them into vintage apparel I'd gladly wear that hot shit.

Now I would give you more moods but the sodding website loaded way longer than I cared. But still, go see for yourselves!

2 comments:

  1. gemma! how rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to buy a house in tropica country because I wante to make several parties during the week. For me costa rica investment opportunities was fantastic because I could choose style, color and another kind of things in my house. Now I acquired a huge stereo and I have parties all the time.

    ReplyDelete