Friday 18 December 2009

Hand Me My Oscar: Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll



Yes, (hold the applause) yours truly, is to appear as a spikey haired punk groupie, looking rather drugged up in a scene for the upcoming biopic of Ian Dury, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll coming out this January 8th.

Granted my acting consisted of sitting on a couch for five hours, refusing the fake weed rolly's because I would only embarrass myself with my squinted eyes-mouth-I-don't-smoke look and gawking at Andy Serkis unprofessionally hoping he would splutter out "Gollum, Gollum". And the highlight of this experience? A definite flirty compliment from the supporting actor: "You had really pretty hair before...now you look like you've stuck your finger in a socket" What. A. Charmer.

So if you see a really narky punk girl shouting at the said support actor for standing in front of a viewing of Spartacus, please feel free to boo and hiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment