Wednesday 9 December 2009

Cake Attack

Last month was all about the going-outs. So, this month, I have contemplating some "going-ins". Wait, it's nothing naughty -just me popping into some rather private venues. My first stop? The kitchen of one budding cake queen Olivia Quarshie!!

Who is Olivia? Just like us, Olivia has the (day) job that pays the rent, but at night, instead of watching TV and throwing popcorn at Jedward, she marches toward the oven and bakes these delightful little cupcakes. When you taste one, you can feel the absolute mouth-watering power that momentarily stops all the greatest miseries in the world!

Ok .. I was exaggerating a bit. I'm just trying to say Olivia's cakes are divine and visually they're real show-stoppers.
It's pretty, classy, delicious, very hygienic from the look of her kitchen ... basically everything I would ask for in a cake. I have requested some Christmas-y ones, and here they are.
I admit I had eaten too many of the cakes before realising I was yet to snatch a picture of the full box >.<

So, where to get them cakes? Not from a store, supermarket or restaurant? Olivia runs her made-to-order BigCakeLittleCake service from home. At the moment, she hasn't got a website yet. But, do go to the BigCakeLittleCake page on Facebook, which I have just become a very, very BIG fan :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment