Wednesday 2 December 2009

LAPTOP or my LIFE? (Warning: SS Misery)


I would do anything for you but I won't do that...?

Considering I don't have the best immune system in the world, when faced with burly storm weather I'm the first to cover, hide and scream for Jesus to stop crying his big rainy tears...

After heading home from working at the office with broken boiler (cue the cat being worn as a scarf), I thought the more efficient way to not mentally scar the kitty would be to piggy piggy run home with the laptop in toe and work my heart out from there. SS will always beat the weather...

Clearly God is getting on his old years, as after many drips of rain, another thundering shower smacked me down like a dirty urinary infection and (here's the dramatic bit) being my disgusting try hard self my laptop was only covered with useless American Apparel bag!


My shoe gently weeps...

The drastic measure involved running (thus breaking a heel), removing my velvet coat to save the great hench-top with its insulation and feel the dripping self-pity slide down my face in cold satisfaction.

In that split second, I discovered the realization of my pathetic state - I would happily give up my health, my made up face, my vintage shoes and my LIFE to save my 4 year old Dell Inspirion.TAKE THAT NATURE...

Now I cleaned myself up, what on earth was the moral of this self-centred story??

NOT Buy a better laptop bag.

NOT Wear better shoes.

and NOT Sacrifice the laptop.

My Answer: If Nature hates you, you are screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment