Monday 1 March 2010

Liars Liars Liars

My month-long "field trip" in Los Angeles is coming to an end. But here's a quick recap in pictorial triplets...

1) I managed to trap Julian in a box. He really wants to get out and if for some reason he doesn't make it with the band on tour next month, you know where to find him.
2) I took Aaron out to the countryside, it was a long drive, but there he bonded with this sweet retired greyhound. We named him Lionel. You can check Aaron's documentary here (actually, his documentary that I learned to edit for the first time!).

3) Behind Angus' back, we all met up for a very special Valentines date. It's Liars and Pink Dollaz meeting for the first time after having collaborated on the opening track 'Scissor'! There was a big photoshoot in a huge studio. That's all I'll say for now.

Photo: Zen Sekizawa


Enough babbling! All of this is because I can't stop confessing my love for the band. They might have said it a thousand times, now it's my turn, Liars I love you, and thank you for the Guest Editing spot for SUPERSWEET this March!

If you love them as much as me, keep checking SUPERSWEET for 1000 times more Liars fun by Liars themselves! This magazine is forever theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment