Tuesday 2 March 2010

Bruce Willis KILLS Gorillaz!

It's official. Bruce Willis is my ultimate sugar daddy. 

I don't care what anyone says, since the bleach blonde locks in Fifth Element and his orange outfitted performance, I've had a mega-crush on the bald headed enthusiast. It's disgusting how far my obsession lies, from watching repeatedly ITV's Die Hard reruns and delivering my own "John McClane just got shot, ohhh, wait, he's alive" director's commentary to whoever is sadly on the phone to me at that time. Now, who else but the Bruce would appear with a meaty gun and take out the belligerently ugly Gorillaz in new video for 'Stylo'. Sadly we couldn't embed this HD snippet, but cor, look at old Brucey's head shine.

Don't forget to check out the video here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment