Sunday 14 March 2010

I'm gonna be a Rockstar!

Is it too soon to talk about the next winter when we've hardly made our way out of this one? I'm just slightly excited when I get to exercise my shopaholism through work and put it to good use!

With our wonderful SUPERSWEET Shop, I try to buy for each season as if everything was our own collection altogether. So with the current season (that's Spring/Summer 10, in case you're stuck in a time loop like me), we're doing Beach Candies... As for the next Autumn/Winter, I intend to turn everyone into a Rockstar!

Starting with Brooklyn's Noble Youth (only their 3rd season in!), they've borrowed a Hugh Heff's raspberry velvet jacket, cropped it, slashed the back out and stuffed it with black lace... actually a lot of super see-thru black lace to tease the crowd! Raspberry isn't the only option, there's black roses on brown velvet and black too!

For more of the "frontwoman" type, I've got the tassled leggings for you in three colourways from SteveJ & YoniP. If I were you, I'd rush and get my hands on everything now. We heard that Yoni is turning into a rockstar herself as she'll soon appear everywhere on Korean TV with her own chat show. That's some gossip for you!

We could go back to the 70s glam rock a bit more with IVANAhelsinki's billowing sleeves from her latest Copper Chain collection. Nearly everything shines and shimmers, and this cute lurex dress is no less. If you get it, wear it with the coolest leggings from threeASFOUR!
For me, I already have plans to steal this ultimate rockstar harness, again, from threeASFOUR. What an amazing idea! Just throw it on top of anything (and everything) and you're a superstar!

Oh and don't forget to put your new shoes on. Faux fur "wild things" from Opening Ceremony!

Now start saving money and book me for gigs at once!

1 comment: