Wednesday 22 July 2009

Yet another MySpace application...

Hi there. I am a photographer based in downtown Phoenix who plans on taking Annie Liebovitz's job. She is getting old and it is my turn! ;) Ha ha! I focus mainly on music (live shows and portraits) photography but also do a plethora of other work.

Check out some of my stuff and tell me if you are interested in using some of my photos for any features you might have coming up or if there are any upcoming bands in the U.S. you might want covered.

Hope we can work something out. Have a good one!

Best,
Laina McWhorter


SUPERSWEET: What do you think peeps? Judging by this masterpiece of Laina's... Can she kick Annie's golden butt?

3 comments:

  1. She most certainly can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed. I want to see more of her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. More please!

    ReplyDelete